viernes, 19 de mayo de 2017

My favourite food

  

                             MY FAVOURITE FOOD

My favourite food is pasta because it is very easy to cook, i love it. It is the traditional food from Italy.
The ingredients are: Olive oil, salt, tomato sauce, chorizo and pasta.
There are lots of ways to cook pasta such as bolognese, carbonara, pesto, etc.  My favourite recipe is with Spanish chorizo and tomato sauce.
Instructions:
First of all we fill a big pot with water, salt, and a little olive oil and warm it up until it boils. Then we put the pasta inside and let it boil for 10 to 15 minutes. When the pasta is cooked to our preference we use the strainer to get rid of the water.
 Now it is ready for our chosen sauce. I really like it with a lot of tomato sauce and fried pieces of chorizo.

I also like to put a lot of cheese on top.



























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario